FBF vs. Tween FBF vs. Tween

That was awesome :D

Great job, really nice animation :P The concept was great, and big kudos to the voice actors :) I REALLY enjoyed it (watched it 3 times, lol)

Final note:

Series pl0x? :D

AtroxChobatsu responds:

I dunno about a series, but if I ever did it again, I'd make a fight scene, seeing as everyone wants one. XD

Thanks!

Girlchan in Paradise Ep2 Girlchan in Paradise Ep2

Nice

I helped this get past judgement :) nice job on the movie anyway :D

How Darnell Saved Kwanzaa How Darnell Saved Kwanzaa

Nice!

Lol, It was Really Good, I liked Your Art But The Voice-Syncing Was A Little Off Anyways, Good Job!

(lol Dbz :P)

Frontier Frontier

The hell was that?

It was a great game and all..

but i had a wagon, and a vangaurd full of bucaneers, dealing 30 damage, comes up and attacks me??? what the hell??

.: Particle Playground :. .: Particle Playground :.

Looks Good

I only gave you a 9 because like every 5 seconds it "terminated particle do to lag" when my computer wasn't even close to lagging... :/ So, i didn't get to enjoy the full experience of this "particle playground" but, I can't give you any lower than a 9 because it looks quite good, and based on your previous work, I'm sure it will get great reviews and many people will enjoy using it.

Great job :)

Archawn responds:

Thank you! If it's giving you the lag error, I can assure you, it's lagging. You aren't noticing it though.

-Stick War- -Stick War-

Nice

Great game, well balanced. I beat it in less than 50 minutes and thought it was great, also, I found out the best strategy, where once you unlock speartons, upgrade them and your miners to max as well as the castles ability to produce gold, then right when the game starts, spawn a spearton and run him down to the enemy's base. If done correctly you will be able to destroy the base with that single spearton. so gl, and gj on the game :)

Techno Turbulence Techno Turbulence

=D, good!

It's a little short though =]

Morals (Who Needs 'Em?) Morals (Who Needs 'Em?)

Wow

You are very good i enjoy this song the most. Good Job =)